Call us now on 01243 871664 for more information.
Please note fares are cruise only (unless states flights included) per guest and are based on double occupancy. Please call for flight inclusive packages. Fares shown in GBP and are subject to change based on availability.
Cruising aboard the luxurious Celebrity Silhouette, Bravo! A Cruise of the Performing Arts will be departing Southampton for 7 glorious nights from 19-26th May 2018.
KATHERINE JENKINS ALFIE BOE
The Celtic Tenors
Julian Lloyd Webber
The Jonathon Welch Choir
The National Symphony Orchestra (conducted by Guy Noble and Anthony Inglis)
Plus more than 15 additional stars that will perform around the ship morning, afternoon and evening.
Celebrity Silhouette - What’s onboard!
• Live Performances from International and British artists
• Onboard Passenger Choir led by Jonathan Welch
• Artist signing/meet & greet
• Fortunes Casino
• Piano bar
• Poolside, Lawn Club, Gastrobar
All on-board staterooms feature
• Television and telephone
• Ensuite facilities
• Vanity area with hair-dryer
• Dedicated stateroom attendant
• Fine dining in main dining room
• Specialty dining options (additional charge applies)
• Casual dining/buffet style restaurant
• Poolside Café
• Free room service (surcharge applies after midnight)
• Non-stop ice-water, tea, coffee
• Stair steppers, stationary bikes, spinning bikes, treadmills, free weights
• Elliptical machines
• Special aerobic/yoga classes
• Sauna, Jacuzzi and steam room
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE HOLIDAY PRICE
(per person – twin share)
• 7 night cruise aboard Celebrity Silhouette
• All meals (excluding specialty restaurants), entertainment and gratuities onboard (excluding
• Port charges and government taxes
Costs are per adult in £GBP and are based on a twin sharing basis.
Single travellers must pay a single supplement. Costs are subject to change with or without notice.
PRICES SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY