Every time you make an ocean or river cruise booking through the Sussex Cruise Club/Woods Holidays you will earn loyalty points.
Our scheme rewards our members for their loyalty when booking with us and you will receive 1 Sussex Cruise Club (SCC) Point per £100 you spend with us which can be redeemed against future cruise bookings made through the Sussex Cruise Club/Woods Holidays.
How does it work?
When you make your next booking with us you will need to quote that you are an existing member of our Cruise Club. Once your booking is confirmed you will automatically earn SCC Points to be used against a future booking.
Once you have gathered points you can use them against a future cruise either to upgrade your cabin, towards the cost of transportation or as a discount off the cost of a future booking.
Each £100 you spend with us is worth one SCC Point and each Point is worth £1.
Terms & conditions:
* SCC members can earn points on all ocean cruise bookings made through the Sussex Cruise Club
* SCC Points are valid for two years from the date of earning them and must be spent within the following two years on a future booking
* If you cancel a booking you will receive the value of the points earned on the cancellation costs only
* Points can only be redeemed against the balance of a cruise and cannot be used as part of the deposit
* Points can only be redeemed by the passenger that earned them and their spouse/travelling companion.
* You can earn points when making a booking onboard a cruise ship - you just need to assign the booking to the Sussex Cruise Club/Woods Holidays whilst on board.